Call us now and let one of our metal building consultants help you to design the building of your dreams at an affordable price.(704)-802-7710
Before you purchase a car, you run in-depth research to select the right model, manufacturer and features within your budget, but you never heed on its wheels, which is the most crucial part of your vehicle. Buying a metal building is more like buying a new car. There are various aspects of purchasing and erecting a building at your property, which most of the homeowners avoid but are crucial for metal building installation.
Here are the top 10 points which you must consider before buying a metal building:
1. Purpose – How you are going to use your metal structure? What are the things that will be stored in the steel building? Does it require ventilation? First, understand the purpose of the steel structure because it impacts the type of construction and accessories. It also affects other factors like insulation, temperature control, foundation, and other specifications.
2. Budget – Every metal building installation needs a budget. It’s important to know your limits to make smart expenses. If you have enough money to invest, you can add more accessories to your building. A standard metal building can cost approx. $1000 but if you customize it based on your requirements, the cost can go up to $50,000 or even more. However, with easy RTO and finance options, you can buy these buildings on installments without giving the full amount at a time.
3. Dimensions – Measure the surface dimensions correctly as it can’t be changed after installation. Change in size or dimension may cost you double the installation price. So, knowing the approximate area of your property is crucial.
4. Roof type – Consider the weather conditions of your area and select the roof style from vertical, boxed-eave, and regular style options.
5. Building type – Select from the variety of pre-fabricated metal buildings such as carports, barns, garages, clear span metal buildings, workshops, and other custom metal buildings. Choose the building type that fulfills your purpose.
6. Building Regulations - Every location has some regulations for the build quality and purchases, so it’s important to know about the permit requirements & installation guidelines in your area. Check the details with your local authorities or talk to one of our metal building advisors at 336-914-1654.
7. Location – Choose the location wisely as it might create hurdles in the future that will drain your money and time. So, plan in advance where you want to install the building. Also, check whether the building aesthetically fit with the overall property or not.
8. Lead Time – Time is money! At Carports Advisor, you can order a metal building by comparing the manufacturers, prices, and lead time.
9. Customization – What exactly you want in your dream building? We can customize any metal building to match your expectations. At Carports Advisor, we offer a wide range of metal structures with versatile customization options which includes 20 plus color options, doors, windows, gauge, certification, insulation, size, lead time, and much more.
10. Reliable Dealer/Manufacturers – Make sure you choose a reputable manufacturer or a dealer who uses certified American made steel and accessories. At Carports Advisor, you can compare among the best metal building manufacturers, prices, and lead time.
Are you still worried about how to select the best manufacturer? Carports Advisor offers you different types of metal building with real-time comparison option as well as filter feature that smoothens your search for the right metal building from different manufacturers.
Still, have a query? Talk to our metal building advisor at 336-914-1654.